20 April, 2009

CAT( certified acountant technician)

This is the course that i've been involve recently and it takes 1 year to complete before proceed to 2 years course for ACCA...
My Class started in sunway university college 2 weeks ago and my study time is very loose because it only take 3 days per week...
Before i attend the class,
it always makes me so busy to find transport,
and sometime it makes me feel sorry to trouble the others..
~TROUBLESOME ~ am i?
sighed .... what should i do ??
my parents is overwhelmed by stress because of my transportation problem , and the crime news which gone worse nowadays make them not allow me to take public transport....
On the First week of college ,
The orientation had only took 3 hours and there was a tour guide for the college...
We went home after the orientation ...
Second week of college ,
i was late for 10 minutes when i arrived in school...
the tour guide dint make me have sense of the direction to the class...
i had to stuck my nose into the map to find the class but i still cant figure out the way to the north building..
Eventually, i had force to ask a stranger and she shows me the bridge to north building....
when i reached infront of my class ,
20 minutes had passed away from the time that supposed to beginned the class...
everybody turned to look at me like an idiot...
Luckily ,
there was one seat left and i rushed to the empty seat immediately...
I got to know venice and siew sin because of that ,
both of them sit beside me everytime we hav class now...
Hope i will get to Know more of them soon... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment