24 March, 2011

not a good day !

Today my class started at 11.45am until 2.45pm ,
but I went to college earlier because my sis's class start at 8.30am ,
so I straight away went to library pengsan/sleep from 8.30am until 11.00am..
Then I walked to pyramid to take away 
since I was hungry & I wan eat the McD breakfast so much .
However , I forgot Mcd was having the rm5 free 2 big breakfast promotion ,
the line was already very long when i queue up and when it comes to my turn ,
it sold out !! I feel like singing 'cause i have a bad day, ...'
When i walked back to class , I was already late for 10 minutes .. sigh..
I cannot eat in the class , so I wait until the class dismiss to eat the fillet o fish i take away from McD..
sobz T.T

I just hope I can drive to college soon ,
Then I can come to and go back from college anytime >~<
I am still a beginner for driving even thought I already change my P license ! =P
hehe

oh yeah edit this with webcam !
hoho i so famous d xD

No comments:

Post a Comment