12 September, 2009

Tenji Promotion

PT2 makes me no time to update my blog until it finish...
Now only i hav some time to do some blogging ...
Gomenasai ~ for the inconvenience ...
PT2 was easier than the last PT except for T5...
thats wat i think ... no offense to others ya >.< ... hope i can pass all the papers and no bar T.T...
The next day after the PT2 finish, we went to Tenji japanese buffet to celebrate it and invite Suk Ling together to meet her back ...
Sorry to tell that actually suk ling quit CAT d ...
I was not able to blog about it when i hav my PT2...
So Tenji is having promotion until 30 September...
But the food was so-so and less choices... I rate it 5.5/10 ...

11.9.2009
Reach Mont Kiara Soho KL at 11.30am


















We went back at 4.00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment