02 May, 2010

My Birthday XD

30.4.2010
Celebrating it with Kah kit , tian , david , guang xiang and the Utarians~
still remember last year i was celebrating my birthday with the 5 Cekap on the same date ,
but this year only left 3 who from 5C celebrate with me >.<
time flies~~


I dont know why i dint take pic with Guang Xiang,Yee Kuan and Tian in Neway ,
Damn Regret now T.T

Then claim this free 奶茶 in Wong Kok Restaurant
Watch 叶问2 on that day ~~ Nice!!

1.5.2010
Watch IronMan 2 with Pi Han , Kelly and Yee Kuan ~~
Its a nice movie too ~~
Meet up with the Ex-bu3 after the movie ~
Thanks to sok yue , wai yi & tzyy ying for the presents !!

During Dinner Time ,
I went Saisaki with my Family,
the standard of foods drop compared to last time ,
i think it will be no second time anymore >.<

Thanks to Jolyn for her homemade chocolate Muffin for my presents !!


thank you all for the presents !! XD XD
4 . 5 . 2010

CAT Group 3 classmates gave me and both chuns a birthday surprise!
My birthday was on 1st May and both chuns was on 2nd of May ~
I am older LOLs!

No comments:

Post a Comment