24 July, 2010

Foot Reflexology

Traditional Chinese Foot Reflexology
My first time for foot reflexology ! wulala~
so SYOK!! hahahaha


this is not my leg~!!

What to do on the weekend?
Foot reflexology !!
Not study pls~
My daddy take us to KL VALLEY in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail ~
the centre for the foot reflexology ,
i advice that better do booking before going there ,
cause we have wait for around 20 minutes ,
too many customers d ~
Most of the staff in there is from CHINA ,
but got customer from everywhere like japanese , western , chinese , malay , indian ~
I think i can do my yoga tmr better after all the message xD


P.S. syok sendiri when the staff tell me '你好漂亮' xD
even thought i know its just a sales methodology for them to attract the customer lol ~

1 comment:

  1. How much is foot reflex there? What's the name of the place?

    ReplyDelete