29 July, 2009

Anti for fried food .. >.<

Yesterday was having whole day class again until 5.30pm something...

I feel not well when i was at home.. keep coughing and sore throat...

maybe got infected by my sis coz she having high fever ...

keep skeptical about her getting H1N1... but the clinic doctor said its a common fever..

somemore i saw a news in Tv and said that a guy(46) die in subang jaya hospital due to H1N1...

omg.. its really worried me..

After having T6 class,

we went to FRIDAY restaurant in sunway pyramid.. dont know who ideas is this ...



2 Main course + 2 appetizers + 2 fruits drinks+ 4 mineral water:
(Fish and chips+ sizzling chicken), (boneless wings+cheese ball), 2 watermelons, 4 mineral water..

Shot 1>>( pei shan, siew sin, me(fel), suk ling and tze yong)


Shot 2>>( pei shan, siew sin, me(fel), suk ling and tze yong)

Shot 3>>( pei shan, siew sin, tze yong, me(fel) and suk ling)

Shot 4>> ( pei shan,me(fel), suk ling,siew sin)


Shot 5>>( pei shan, siew sin, me(fel), suk ling and tze yong)


Finally cant stand for it anymore, my mom bring me and my sis to clinic again..

the doctor gave me antibiotic... omg.. the taste is sucks !




P.S. cant post this yesterday coz feel really not well after visited the doctor ..

No comments:

Post a Comment