29 July, 2009

Sudden Attack >.<

Today my sick is getting worse leh...
my sound change liao...
have to keep coughing to change it back...
haiz.. why?? Doushite??
I'm having T3,T5,T4 class .. 8.00am until 5.15pm.. can die liao..
I've realise many ppl getting flu, cough and fever and even in my class got 6 ppl ( me, hjheah, wei hong, jason, chun hau) having the same sickness too included Ms.grace(T3 lecturer)...
Suk ling, tze yong and siew sin starting to hav flu too...
haiyo... H1N1 really makes me worry leh..
In the middle of Ms.Wong(T5 lecturer) teaching, she suddenly coughing..
She told us Not to spread the germs to her..
but we also cant see the virus with our naked eye... what to do??
During the break.. many ppl are very tired and i think it is because of the sickness..

At the morning 9:13am, T3 class ...during the 10 minutes short break.. all rot d...


At the afternoon 1.13pm, T4 class... 10 minutes break too... whole class fall on their table...






woah... mei shan has a good immune system..

P.S seriously dont know what can Happen next.. maybe Mr.Teoh Needs to postpone our PT1 and close the college.. i also saw jolyn, yu tian, and jackie blogs too.. all of them having the same symtoms..God Bless us ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment