08 July, 2009

Asience



After trying so many shampoos all this year..
still cant found any shampoo that suitable for me..
its either too dry or too oily for my hair ...
But until now ,
I am trying Asience shampoo..
it makes my hair so smooth everytime after i use its shampoo and conditioner..
dont need any oil after drying..
dont need to use treatment mask everyweek now...
dandruff dint appear too..
i wonder how they make the shampoo until its so nice..
cause usually an nourishing shampoo will cause my hair too oily and dandruff appear...
glad that i've solve my problem...
Sharing is caring,
Its a japan product and u can check its ingredient through google search..
I am lazy to type out all the information here..
it wont cost u so much.. the price is quite reasonable..
My mom bought it around RM5o for Shampoo+conditioner...
Its cheaper and better for your hair ...



p.s. i only know jun ji jyun help Asience to advertise after my mom bought for me XD U can see
the advertisement on recent magazine eg. CLEO, FEMALE, etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment