22 April, 2011

Fairly Legal Screening

Time : 6.30 onwards
Venue : Ecoba Restaurant and Bar at PJ Trade Centre
Event : Fairly Legal Screening

 
Jolyn and me went to Ecoba at 6.30pm ,
we register at the counter and we get goodies from Diva Universal!!
Then we find ourself a seat then start taking pictures and camwhoring xD
snack snackss ~
 potato chips

 bread cheese stick come with sause

our orange juices

my red wine ! but i couldn't finish it ><
they also serve beer but i forget to take pic ahhh
jolyn n me <3


Our emcee on that night is Serena C ,
this is the second time i see her in real person ~
 Then we met another blogger -mayling ,
this is the pic i take from her facebook xD
They also serve us the finger food =)
I like the blackpepper tuna =D

Jolyn and me left earlier before the series end ,
I only watch half of it ,
so no comment! haha >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment