27 August, 2010

CAT completed



Finally passed my CAT T7,T8 and T9 with satisfied results ,
can't believe i am in the 28% world pass rates for T8 ,
I guess I am LUCKY huh?
CAT completed !! it took me like around 1 year and 2 months ~
However , I am not feeling happy but content ,
because of some of my friend not able to make through ...
I believe that no matter what ,
distance will not make us apart but closer =)
I wish them luck for their final exam and I promise that i will do my BEST for the coming December External Exam ! Counting down in 3 months time, tik tok tik tok ~

The good news is , I am officially an ACCA student now =)

By the way ,
I already dropped F6 Tax subject in order to aim for my first class OBU degree =)
I know this is a very high aim but i will try to achieve it =)
For F4 LAW and F5 PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT, I am coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment