29 August, 2010

Going The Distance and Step Up 3

Going the distance

I am crazy about you ... I'm crazy about u too =)

act by Drew Barrymore and Justin Long ,
it is a good romantic comedy ,
but the jokes is more suitable for couples and adults ~


Thanks to Jolyn aka ah ling , my beloved cousin ,
I was able to watch this movie on the premiere that invited by nuffnang ~
Wowwwwwww ~~ First time for me to watch for premiere ><
During the preparation before the movie ,
I put on my Definite Fake Eyelashes successfully after few attempts ~
Tada~



Step Up 3




the movie has a nice trailer ! must watch ~


This is a movie full of dancing and love story ~
your body feel like wan to move along when they dance ~
the main actress , Sharni Vinson is so pretty and hot in the movie ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment