14 August, 2010

Coffee Ritual and Tekken


Today i meet up with my cousin jolyn and bu3 classmates yeekuan , pi han , tong keat & hon leong~


hope they dont mind i upload their pics hehe xD

We went to Coffee Ritual for lunch ,
I ordered Fish and chips + Wild Tribe Moka ~
I like the Moka drinkss ~~!!






I like the smile of pi han at the corner of pic =)


I felt guilty when HL said he wan face F9 textbook while i havent really start my revision yet >_<
WHY I AM A ACCA STUDENT ??
T.T


After all the things done up in Coffee Ritual ,
we went to TC mall for movie ,
we choose TEKKEN ,
because i wan see the leng zai and leng lui inside haha ~
but i think only Jon Foo ( Jin ) the main character suit my taste haha xD
and the story line so so only ~

Pictures of my girls =)

me, yeekuan and jolyn


jolyn and me =) i like her shirt !!

~ kuan and jo ~

me and kuan bestie forever XOXO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment