19 July, 2011

Taipei City !

After spending 2 days in Hualien ,
I head off to Taipei !!

Taipei is the main city of Taiwan that has the most human population in Taiwan.
A lot of foreigner like to shopping in Taipei as it has the most trendy good with reasonable price too !
especially girl's make up cosmetic , skin care products , etc .
they are like 25%-50% cheaper than Malaysia price.
Shop like WATSON and SASA is the places that you must not miss out in there !

Besides of that ,
I was doing backpack travelling in Taipei because the public transport is very easy and convenient
All you need to do is just ask as long as you can speak chinese.

Places that I've been :

101 Taipei Tower
Its the tallest building in the world , the honor of Taiwan .
If u are not afraid of height and like to see the top view of the Taipei city ,
you can actually go to this place.
NT400 adult per entry to the 89th floor The Observatories .

Xi men ding 西門町

They have an average of over 3 million shoppers per month,
which most of them are young peoples .
I saw Taiwan celebrity 'Luo zhi xiang' in one of the shop there !!!
 I also went for a steamboat buffet in there , super nice !!
they provided haegan dazz ice cream!! yummy!

Shih lin Night Market
There are many many night markets in Taiwan ,
but shih lin is the biggest one and is the one you must go for it .
Shihlin Street Snacks
 Oyster omelet
something taste like pearl tea
we hate the stinky toufu !!

There have another street that selling non food items too ~

Danshui Fisherman's Wharf (Yu Ren Ma Tou)


  arhh , cant take the whole bridge in this pic because my sis got no skill!
 oh~ where's my prince? xD
 
sunset

Beitou Hot Spring


This the first time I went to Hot spring in my life T.T
but my skin feel very itchy inside the hot spring ...

Jiu Fen Old Street
An old street with shops selling local products and food .



Mao kong Cable Car

this is one of the pic I took in Mao kong station ,
which is now my blog layout =D

CKS Memorial Hall  Zhong Zheng Ji Nian Tang 中正紀念堂
A famous monument erected in memory of Chiang Kai-shek, former President of the Republic of China.




Hello kitty Shop
In Taoyuen International Airport



Taiwan is a good travel place because the people there are friendly and willing to help other people :D
I wish to visit back this place again next year !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment