19 December, 2010

Special Night


That night supposed to be the night that i went for the NTV7 concert , 
but my plan changed suddenly due to some reason , 
make me upset and down ...


Instead going to the concert , 
I went to another place call Sunway Giza ,
There was having a live Astro Battleground Dance Competition , 
I saw many Astro emcee and the dancer .
I only watched the competition on their first round.
Dynamik dancer has a nice dance i think =)

After that , 
I followed my parent went to a restaurant called 天香回味, 
its a Chinese Herbal Steamboat Restaurant came from Taiwan.
From their website description
「天香回味」的湯頭是以60多種的天然植物按照固定的比例,長時間熬煮而成,不管是辣味的天香鍋、原味的回味鍋,或是天香回味鴛鴦鍋和素食鍋,都可以滿足所有人的胃口。
the steamboat soup made from 60 kind of chinese herbal and its healthy for human !

We went into the VIP room because we was invited by my dad's friend ,
I saw many many bottle of liquor on the table ,
but I only drink the red wine .

Between ,
Guess who we saw? 
They are the new drama <女王不下班> actor!
Then we take this great opportunity to take pictures with them ,
wooooohooooo!!
LEFT: Taiwan Actor 修杰楷 , RIGHT : Malaysia singer and actor Nicholas Teo 张栋梁 !
They look exactly the same like they are in the TV !

Luckily i didn't go to the concert wakakaka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment