19 September, 2010

Food Review

十号胡同 KISSATEN in Sg.Wang

My Teriyaki Chicken Burger RM8.90 + Free Green Tea


Its a burger that filled with teriyaki sause ,
and also tomatoes slices , vege and mayonnaise ...
It gave u a sweet and sour taste ~
Dont look at the size of the burger ,
it make u full like wan to vomit out !!
I rate it 6 out of 10 ~

Japanese Restaurant Sushi Tei in Tropicana City Mall



Above average price compared with sakae and zanmai

I like the Salmon Sashimi Sushi with mayonnaise on top , cost rm10.80
Rate 7 out of 10 ~

Pastry Culture in Tropicana City Mall


I bought Chocolate Temptation and Black Forest Cake from the shop ,
very smooth and the sweetness of the cake is just nice ~
I rate 8 out of 10

LST 百年路 in SS2 , PJ

Everything in this restaurant is nice and with reasonable price !
They sell local and penang food ,
The curry mee and chee cheong fun got the hometown taste ,
Dessert of Sago Gula Melaka and Ice Kacang must give a try also ~
I rate it 8 out of 10 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment