23 September, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival

The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Festival or Zhong qiu Festival 中秋節 , The Mid-Autumn Festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the chinese calendar and this year it falls on the September of 22 . The traditional food of this festival is the MOONCAKE, of which there are many different varieties. 

We went to shah alam lake ~ 
We play candle , lantern , paper boat
Its funny , i know ..... 
Somehow , this reminds me of my childhood memories
reminds me how i used to play together with my cousin

Back to the story , 
below is the pic of our art piece XD
chang e lantern

ching mann make her name with the candles and i am making a star but dont look like it ~
I like this !! made by my coursemate jc =)

 The second time celebration XD
 SMILE XD
coursemates rocks ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment