12 September, 2010

Sepang Gold Coast & Tanjung Sepat

Sepang Gold Coast



By searching on the net for Sepang Gold Coast ,
I was attracted by its beautiful beach view and Golden Palm Tree Water Villa ...
Its Eco-friendly 5 star hotel with food provided that charge around rm500 per person ,
so its quite expensive compared with the other hotels around ...
My family and I just planned for 1 day trip for the seafood and the beach ,
so we did visited there but not staying inside to save our budgets =)






I was drinking Dragon Fruits Juice


Besides , i also found out that it look familiar with the Dubai's Palm Jumeirah development.


Tanjung Sepat


Its a small fish village located at southwest part of Selangor,
near Banting, Sepang, and Morib .
Tanjung Sepat becoming a tourist attraction after commercialize seafood restaurants open in this area and also its lover's bridge ~
My dad's friend lead us to one of the seafood restaurant in there for Dinner =)
They are very friendly and nice to the guest =)


the fisher's ship on the port

I can the tell you they have the BEST Seafood that u cant get in the town,
its so fresh !!
If u come here must eat their seafood !!

I feel so relax and stress free in this small village ,
make me forget all the problems and worries i left behind in the town ...
Its good to come here often to experience their lifestyle ~

No comments:

Post a Comment